Saturday, September 12, 2009

Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Brooke Fraser's songs kept playing in my head and I really like this particular song, 'Hosanna' because of its bridge.

"Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity"

I think what is written here is really something that I want to pray for and I really find these words meaningful. Yeah! (:

Anyway this year's poly serve is really cool because it really reminded me of the fact that I am really saved by the grace of God. I haven't been thinking and appreciating the gospel for a while and it is time that I told myself to revisit it again. Sharing the gospel with much conviction is really really meaningful.

Ok, I hardly blog but I am really tired now. So, goodnights! hahaha! (:


The joy of the Lord is my strength! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment