Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Greetings from Hongkong

Hello all! This is an entry from Hongkong! Haha. The team arrived in Hongkong at 2pm and guess what? I was kind of stuck with a team mate at the customs because we declared that we had cough and flu respectively (so we were asked to go down to a corner for a health check-which was like only temperature taking). But shortly after we managed to clear customs.

Oh the cool thing was that we are on a Airbus A380! And we didn't know. Haha cos we expect it to be...much bigger. I suffered about an hour plus of turbulence on the plane, which made me really sick (even till now) and you just feel like puking but its over. Haha.

We settled down in Chinese University of Hongkong (CUHK) and were given a little free time (that's why I am blogging) so really thank God for the safe journey and place that we are staying in. Oh, internet is free here so I guess I will probably come online every night or wherever possible. Hope I will be able to go online too when I am in Macau!

And and and, I am rooming with this Taiwanese girl from Presbyterian Church in Taiwan (PCT). Kind of fun and exciting. Haha. Alrights! Will blog again later in the night. (:

The Joy of The Lord is My Strength blogged at 1748hour (:

No comments:

Post a Comment